ANNISAA values partnerships as an important strategic tactic to advance and expand our capacity. We focus on key partnerships with other organizations and associations, locally, provincially, nationally and at the international level. These partnerships offer many benefits. Sharing information uncovers the right questions and answers to advance the profession. When we work together we can avoid duplication of efforts and help our resources stretch further. Perspectives from the breadth of the profession enrich the search for creative solutions to complex issues that face the social sector. The ability to create and share more resources that are both focused and coordinated means that larger issues may be addressed effectively.
As part of this commitment, ANNISAA created the Liaison Network, to bring together representatives from local associations across Ontario. The Network consists of local associations where news, projects, challenges, and successes are shared.
What are the benefits of becoming a member?
- Opportunities to facilitate workshops;
- The possibility of partnership in national and local projects;
- Share the tools and resources you develop, your news, events, programming ideas, and activities with other organizations across Canada. And gain access to the tools and news of other groups;
- Letters of support from ANNISAA when your group seeks funding;
- Assistance in increasing the profile and legitimacy of your work, and the work we all do, by fostering connectivity that simultaneously breaks down barriers of isolation.
If you are a member of a local organization and are interested in learning more about the Network, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter “ANNISAA Liaison Network” in the subject.
Please feel free to contact the rep for your local Organizations and get connected with professionals in your community.
**Here are the dates for the 2021/2022 ANNISAA Liaison teleconference calls, which will be every 2 months on the first (1st) Wednesday from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM.
- Wednesday, April 7, 2021
- Wednesday, June 2, 2021
- Wednesday, August 4, 2021
- Wednesday, October 4, 2021
- Wednesday, December 1, 2021
- Wednesday, February 2, 2022
If you wish to be added to this list, please contact email@example.com.
|Organization||Contact Name||Contact Details|
|Courage in Action||Cindy Stradling||E: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|ROW 1 COL 1||ROW 1 COL 2||ROW 1 COL 3|